History + Uniqueness
Since 1979, medium-sized enterprise CRUSE from Wachtberg, Germany, has been developing and manufacturing scanner for digitising originals of 2 x 3m and bigger in size. We focus on realistic, high-quality capturing of valuable originals that may also have plastic surfaces. CRUSE is a market leader in this segment.
Among our clients, you will find world-famous museums, archives, reproducers or companies that produce tiles, wooden floors, wallpapers, or textiles. We build an individually customized scanner for each client. The innovative scanning technology can be found more than 450 times all over the world, thanks to competent international partners who support our service.
The uniqueness of CRUSE scanners is defined by following key features:
CRUSE high-end large format scanners of the Synchron Table series offer the most optimal solutions for all applications in the decorative industry. As the worldwide market leader for the high-quality, digital capture of original templates from the fields of wood and laminates, natural stones and ceramics, wallpaper, textiles, etc., we stand for innovative, trend-setting techniques and functions, whose constant advancement the standards of scanning technology for the decor industry constantly newly defined. With the new Synchron Table 4.0 with CMOS camera and the Synchron Table Light, we continue to consistently pursue the development of economical and reliable scanners and software applications for all areas of application.
The in-house development department focuses on new, user-friendly techniques and software applications that guarantee the optimal workflow for the perfect acquisition and rapid calculation of your desired scan data and your 3D structures. With high-quality scans of original materials, on the one hand uniform textures or structures over the entire template from beginning to end, on the other hand, but also exact color differences in very dark and very bright areas are in demand, there is no way around the CRUSE Synchronous Table Scanner technology with its intelligent light guides that have been benchmark for years.
Unique CRUSE options such as the variable reproduction angle, additional front and rear LED lamps and the versatile light deflector system, and the Synchron Table Scanner is constantly being developed to meet the specific requirements of the decor industry.
- 100% non-contact scanning
- Very homogenous, even, and totally stable illumination of the scan area, using only 10 % of light usually necessary for reproduction, ensuring minimal light exposure
- A special lighting direction for setting and visualising finest structures, made plastically visible by using different light combinations (Synchron Table)
- Maximum sharpness and 100 % parallelism, even for large originals
- Framed pictures can also be scanned
- Different models for originals of a size up to 200 x 300 cm. Our scanners are able to scan up to 800 dpi. Higher resolution available on request
- Line-oriented digitising of the template for precise detection
- Integrated ICC color management
- Constant identical reproduction angle
Meilenstein Inhalt hierhinein
- Vorstellung des neuen CRUSE Einstiegsscanners Synchron Table Light auf der INDIAN CERAMICS 2018
- Vorstellung des neuen CRUSE Synchron Table 4.0 in Dresden
- Neue Softwarepakete: Design Studio, Factory , CRUSE 3D Viewer
Ständige Weiterentwicklung unserer Hard- und Software für die hohen Ansprüche der Dekor-Industrie.
Das neue CRUSE „all in one“ 3D-System
Hoher Automatisierungsgrad und volle Flexibilität bei der Generierung von 3D-Visualisierungen. Erstellen Sie mit der CRUSE 3D Photostation 3D-Modelle, hochwertige Pack-Shots und 360° Produktanimationen in einem Arbeitsgang.